Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dreary Sunday

The last two days have been dreary and overcast.

So it's been a perfect time to get some knitting done. I've worked on Queen Anne's Lace a bit, but don't have any photos to show it's progress. I was sitting there knitting when I heard something calling to me. I tried to ignore it, but the call got more and more insistent. Finally, I had no choice. I had to pick up the Falling In Love socks again.

I got two more pattern repeats done while watching football. It's not a hard pattern, but it does have a knit 4 together. That can get a bit frustrating on small needles.

I reblocked my Kernel scarf, too. I blocked it much less severely this time and I think the pattern will show up much better this time.


I'd love to do this one again, but I'd want to do a different edging on it next time. Oh, it's pretty and all, but I don't like having to graft the edging to one end. I'd want to find one that is the same both ways so I can just knit it on as part of the scarf.

2 comments:

SJ said...

Both are lovely! What a great idea for blocking too... I think I'm going to have to get my hands on some of those foam mats!

Becky G said...

I got them at Wal-mart, in the toy section. They are great for blocking!