Friday, May 23, 2008

Here I Was

all ready to go get into bed when I realized I had not posted today! This getting up at 3:45 is killing me. Fortunately, today was the last day of that. Next week we don't have to be there until 6:00 AM, so I can sleep until 4:45.

So, before I go, I'm just going to drop a hint. I'm hoping to do a summer activity with all my blog readers. Well, those that want to, since it's totally voluntary. It's not an original idea. I'm swiping it from a message board on Ravelry. It's not involving knitting, but something else that I think you all will enjoy.

Since I'm too tired to be coherent, I'll post more about it later.

Goodnight, all!

5 comments:

Junk Diva said...

Now I won't be able to sleep wondering what it is????

Opal said...

3:45??? Ack! That would kill me! I hope you get to sleep in this weekend!

Bag Blog said...

Very intriguing! Junk Diva, you are just too funny.

Knit and fall back in it said...

Oh man, I hate that. I am intrigued.

Becky G said...

Got you all wondering, haven't I? Don't worry. I'll post about it soon!