Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pictures From My Test

James and me before the test

Performing Seisan Kata


Performing Kusanku Kata

James' Promotion to Jr Black Belt


Tying On My Black Belt

(Far right--Sensei Wade Hobbs. To the left are the other candidates testing. L to R: Lisa Wanker--nidan, James Selby--Jr. Shodan, Dylan ??--Jr Shodan, Kevin Hood--Shodan Ho

Shodan Rei!

The Women of Isshinryu: Front Row Left to Right: Lisa Wanker-nidan, Linde Belt-rokudan, Me-shodan, Back Row Left to Right: Diana Finn-sandan, Deb Peden, Carole Scala-Nidan, Liberty Brake, aka Sunshine--nidan, Sherry Lang--nidan

To see more pictures, click on the My Webshots link in the side bar.

4 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I already said so in e-mail, but WOOT!! All kinds of congratulations, Becky. I am tremendously proud and pleased.

(And regarding a previous post - you're pretty cute by my standards of cute)

frotoe said...

Wow! congratulations! What an achievement.

Buck said...

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations, Becky! See? You WERE ready!

Becky G said...

Thank you all. Details of the test will be given over the next few days...