Sunday, July 02, 2006

Blogger's Block

I can't think of anything to blog about today. It's been kind of a dull day.

I didn't do much today. We went to church this morning and the service was patriotic in theme. It was mostly musical, though by the end of the service, I wondered how many variations of America the Beautiful they were going to do. We came home and mostly vegged out in front of the TV. Though it wasn't as hot today as it was yesterday, it was still mighty warm, getting up to 96' at one point. So I stayed inside and knitted this baby hat.


I made Cody get out and wash my vehicle. I had to nearly threaten his life to get him to do it. I don't understand that. When I was a kid, we loved to wash the car. But then, we didn't have computers, and game boys, and playstations, and such. We had to make our own entertainment.

An interesting thing happened the other day when I washed some clothes. After they were dry, I was bringing them in off the line, and I noticed a caterpillar on a pair of jeans. I gently removed him and put him on the ground, and noticed a second, then a third, then a fourth caterpillar on the same pair of jeans.

I thought, "Where are all these caterpillars coming from?" and then I noticed a nearby tree:


And though I didn't get close enough to touch them, they somehow managed to get stains all over the shirt I was wearing. Fortunately, the stains came out in the wash.

Only 13 days until my test...must...work...out...

No comments: