Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Light Blogging


Light blogging today. I've been busy working on my shodan essay. It's almost done. I've got my main ideas down, and will just spend time between now and Saturday polishing it up.

James was back in class tonight. His grandpa passed away and they had the funeral today. We were working on stuff for our test and he kept apologizing for not being all there. I reassured him that it was ok, that I understand. And I do. All four of my grandparents died before I turned 23. And my dad died when I was 30.

Speaking of, this Friday, July 14, 2006, it will be 11 years to the day that my dad passed away. I will have too much going on to mention it. I may not even blog any this weekend. But you can be assured he will be on my mind and in my heart.

I think he would be proud of me.

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

Good luck on your test. I think your dad would be proud of you too.