Friday, July 28, 2006

In Progress



A drawing of an anime child from a lesson on Drawspace.com. She is about half done. I'm not much into anime myself, but Cody is really good at it. Here is one he drew about a year ago.


And finally, a new scarf I've started. This pattern is called staggered fern lace. It is also about half done. It'll look better once it's washed and blocked.

I'm going to go take a nice hot bath, then knit a bit more. I was at work this morning and a co-worker of mine, Sue, asked me seemingly out of the blue,

"Are you sleepy?"

When I replied that I was, she said, "You look it." As we were lining up to clock out at then end of the day, she said, "You still look sleepy!" So I'm going to try to get to bed a little earlier tonight. I always say that, but never seem to have much luck accomplishing it.

I've also got two snakes to feed, so I'd best get cracking!

2 comments:

frotoe said...

that scarf is gorgeous! My son is really good at drawing anime and manga-yours look great too. I can barely draw a stick figure!

Becky G said...

Drawing For Dummies, by Brenda Hoddinott. Fantastic book. I recommend it.