Saturday, May 13, 2023

Another Hat

 I don't know what's been wrong with me these last few days.  I haven't felt like doing anything.  Not even blogging.  I was going to write you a big, long post yesterday griping about all the nonsense going on at work, but when I got home, all I did was sit and watch TV.  

Today, I had all this stuff I was going to do, but I didn't do any of it.  Other than normal weekend chores, I didn't do anything but watch TV.  And finish knitting this hat.

Then I caked up the rest of the yarn, and I'm pretty sure I have enough to make one more hat, so I cast on another one. 


By the way, I tried to watch the movie Air, but it was averaging an obscenity per minute, so I turned it off pretty quickly.  Remember when you could watch a good story without all the gratuitous cussing and nekkedness?  Yeah, this is why people are moving to independent studios and away from mainstream Hollywood.  This is why shows like The Chosen, and movies like His Only Son and Jesus Revolution are breaking all kinds of records.  

On a similar note, I went ahead and cut my Hulu completely off.  As soon as I can bring myself to drag that heavy entertainment center away from the wall, I'm going to cut my internet off, too.  

On another similar note, I bought all this stuff weeks ago, because I was going to make jelly.   

Dandelion jelly, clover jelly, mint jelly, and I haven't done any of it. I bought two sizes of jars, two types of pectin, and even a canning funnel, and there it all sits.  

And you know what?  I'm not going to do anything else today, either.  Not even finish this blog post.  I think I'll go lay in the bed and read a bit. 

No comments: