Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Blessings

Here are the rules, for those who want to play along:

1.  Post something that has blessed you in some way -- big or small-- last week.
2.  Post a Bible verse or spiritual quote that has touched you in some way this week.
3.  Post a hymn or some other song that has touched you this week.


1.  This week, I got the biggest blessing of all.  After far, far too long, I got to hang out with these lovely ladies, Christi and Amy at Fiber Fun In The 'Sip!

Christi's friends Amy and Emily were also there, though I didn't get a photo of them.  I did last time.  They still look pretty much the same.  

By the way, this is why I don't like my picture taken.  I don't look right in photos.  Amy and Christi look great.  I look like some sort of demented turtle.  

Anyway, I'll give a more detailed report on the blog later this week. 

2.  Even though it was only a two hour drive down the road...

I was thankful he kept me safe.  More about that on the blog this coming week, as well. 

3.  OK, this song doesn't really have anything to do with Fiber Fun In The 'Sip, but it's been my earworm this week.


No comments: