Wednesday, August 03, 2022

New Team Member

 We have a new team member out at work.


His name is Jody.  Seriously.  He's got an ID and everything.


Heh, somebody has a sense of humor. 

It would seem Jody's main purpose is to model the correct way to wear our PPE.    However, one fringe benefit to having Jody around is that his sudden appearance...well, shall we say ... startled some of my coworkers.  

It's been a long time since I laughed that hard.  

Funny thing is, one of my coworkers said she thinks Jody looks just like another coworker of ours.  On the way out the door that afternoon, I looked again and said, "Well, I'll be.  He does look like [Other Coworker]."

Eh, enough of that.  Let me show you what I bought.  Since I had to order new printer cartridges anyway, I tossed some new rolls of Christmas Washi tape into my cart. 


I think if we keep on getting these weekends off, I might get started on my Christmas cards.  Yes, already.  If you're not on my list and want to be, message me your address and I'll be happy to add you. 

OK, OK, I guess I'm jumping the gun a bit, but isn't the tape pretty?  

And of course, I had to add one more piece to my Plague Doctor apparatus.  Yep, I finally got a hood. 


The hood is a bit big, but the cape is cool.  Here I am modeling it for you. 

Oh, wait!  Something is missing.  


There!  Perfect!

3 comments:

Amnicon Studio said...

Is there any significance to Jody's name?

the mask and hood look great!

Becky G said...

There is to veterans...

It's kind of an inside joke that the guy your wife cheats on when you're deployed is always named Jody.

That's why I found it so amusing.

Amnicon Studio said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!