Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Blessings

Here are the rules, for those who want to play along:  

1.  Post something that has blessed you in some way -- big or small-- last week.
2.  Post a Bible verse or spiritual quote that has touched you in some way this week.
3.  Post a hymn or some other song that has touched you this week. 

1.  This has been a week full of frustrations, so when I started looking for something that had blessed me, I didn't hold out much hope.  But when I started thinking about what I could put here, I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one.  I thought about finally getting that sink fixed, or about getting a letter from my one and only remaining pen pal, but in the end, I had to put the one thing that has made me the happiest this week.  It seems like such a small thing, but as hot and miserable as this summer has been, the idea that Fall is just a few weeks away, well, it makes me positively giddy.  

I can't wait for Fall to get here, and though it's still August, highs next week will only be in the mid to upper 80s.   Even the banner itself was a gift.  I found it several weeks ago out in the woods, and the hanger was already conveniently on the house.  I might have to start getting banners for every season...or event.  

2.  


3.  


So there are my three Sunday blessings for this week.

What are yours?  

No comments: