Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Colossal Dud

You know that colossal snowstorm they were predicting for us last night?  It turned out to be a colossal dud. 

I knew when I woke up this morning and let the dogs out, and there wasn't a drop of snow on the ground.  It wasn't even down to freezing.  I didn't even bother calling the company call in line.  I knew if the roads were clear, we were working.  They were, and we did.  We were still down a few people, because some schools had cancelled, leaving parents with no child care. 

It eventually dipped on down into the 20s, and never quite got out of the low 30s all day.  It didn't stop me from having ice cream, though.  Which left me feeling cold, so I had to chase it with some hot chocolate.

What can I say?  I am who I am.

This is going to be short, because I didn't sleep well last night.  Or, I should say, I didn't sleep very long.  Once I finally fell asleep, I slept pretty good.  It just took me forever to get to sleep. 

So, I'll just leave you with this final word of warning,


and bid you good night.

No comments: