Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Evening

Well, my mini vacation is almost over.  The thought of going back to work tomorrow is enough to make me cry.  Or throw up.  Or cry while throwing up.   

I had this big long list of nothing I'd planned on doing over the weekend, and I got most of it done. 

No, really.  Since I'd planned on having my tooth pulled and spending the weekend recovering, I hadn't planned on getting much done besides sitting in front of the TV.  Other than the standard chores of mowing, laundry, and scooping the cat pan, that's pretty much all I did was switch back and forth between Shark Week and Christmas In July. 

Speaking of Shark Week, they finally had a show with Dickie on it.  I love Dickie.  He's crazy as a rocket.  He's like, "Oh, that looks really dangerous.  I can't wait to try it."  I guess you gotta be a Shark Week nerd...

In the midst of all this TV watching, there has been knitting going on.  I've got another hat for my friend's blessing bags almost ready for the decrease rounds.


I've got a washcloth started. 


But what has really been calling my name is this scarf. 


It's the Clapotis pattern from Knitty.  I'm just knitting it in lace weight silk, so it's turning out scarf size instead of wrap size. 

The only other thing I accomplished was to get my printer set up and working.  I can finally print out patterns again!  That's going to make my knitting so much easier. 

No comments: