Thursday, January 04, 2018

On Second Thought

Turns out we're not working this Saturday after all.  As soon as they posted the schedule, Supervisor came to me and said, "They told me in that meeting...don't be mad at me, I didn't lie to you."  I don't blame him.  He was just repeating what he was told.  So, no overtime just yet.

On the bright side, the earrings that match my new necklace have arrived.


Now I can step out in style! Except I don't go out anyway, and have no sense of style....moving right along...

Also arriving today were the ink cartridges for the brass fountain pen Cody got me for Christmas.


When I opened up my pen to put a cartridge into it, I discovered it already had one!  How in the world did I miss that?  Said pen is now operational.  It could have been operational a week and a half ago, but nooooo.

This is nifty.  The box fits perfectly into the brass tin the pen comes in.


Almost as if it were made for it. 

The last thing I ordered with my Christmas money was this.



It was supposed to arrive on January 2 -- World Introvert Day -- which I thought was neat, but it didn't get here until today.  It's filled with all sorts of activities for introverts.  I'm going to get started on mine here in a little bit.

I know this is short, and probably incomprehensible, but I'm really sleepy.  I'm going to bed early tonight.

And I hope I can fall asleep this time around.





No comments: