Tuesday, January 24, 2017

One Of Those Days

This is one of those days.  It happens every now and again, and it happened again today.  What is it that is causing me such distress?  I'll tell you.

I can't think of anything to blog about.

All day at work, I was trying to think of something fascinating to tell you about, but I couldn't.

I thought for a moment, I could tell you about this guy.  If you've been reading my blog for a while, you might remember this story.  If you haven't, well, there is the link above.  I caution you, though, not to have young children hanging over your shoulder if you choose to read it.  It's nothing vulgar, but is a bit crude.

What I didn't tell you is that for weeks after that, he tried to catch me looking.  I'd be working, and he'd walk by and turn around really fast to see if I was looking at him.  Another time, I was watching a guy across the aisle, and this guy walked right in front of me, then turned really fast to try to catch me watching, but I never was.  That went on until he got moved back to second shift.  

I wasn't just going to rehash an old story.  I was going to tell you that he got moved to day shift when we came back from Christmas.  So far, he hasn't acted like he remembers me, and I've been ignoring him.  Suits me just fine.


Then I thought I could tell you how I pruned my roses back Saturday evening.  However, I hadn't gone out and taken pictures, and it's kind of dull without pictures.  And I though I would tell you about how my daffodils are making an appearance, but again, I didn't take pictures.

Or I could tell you how I made my oatmeal just a bit too soupy yesterday morning.  I poured the last little bit of milk off into the dog's bowl, but the cat decided she wanted it.  The cat got it.  The dog knows who is boss. 


Oh, yeah!  I'll tell you about this!  I got to work this morning, and one of the mirrors in the bathroom was missing. 


Makes me wonder what kind of wild parties they have on the night shift.

BTW, the soap dispensers have been broken for weeks.  Replacements are supposedly on order.  However, given that one of the sinks has been broken for upwards of 15 years, I'm not holding my breath on that. 

Well, I could have told you all of that stuff, but today was one of those days when I just couldn't think of anything to blog about.




No comments: