Thursday, September 01, 2016

It's Not Friday

Remember yesterday when I said it felt like Saturday all day?  Yeah, well, today felt like Friday all day.  I think I'm caught in some sort of time warp or something.  My days are going backwards.

The good news is, college football starts TONIGHT!!  I'm watching South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt.  I doubt I'll make it through the whole game, because I still have to be at work at 5:00 AM tomorrow.

Speaking of work, there I was just a working away, when Supervisor Ronny came up to me and said, "I had to come over here and check on [our coworker] Edna and make sure she's ok."

"Why?  What happened?"  I asked.

Ronny held up a broken broom handle and said, "Looks like she had a wreck."

I thought that was hilarious.  Edna not so much.

Well, I finally broke down and bought the new Star Wars movie.  I still haven't seen it.


I was waiting to see if Amazon would make it available to rent, but apparently, they aren't.  So, that's one thing I'll be doing this weekend

-- after all the football is over, that is.

No comments: