Tuesday, September 27, 2016

F.O. And W.I.P

We have a finished object!


Yes, I finished the cowl I was working on.  I had to leave off the top border, because I ran out of yarn.  I was even sweating the bind off, thinking I might have to tink another round to end up with enough yarn to finish it, but I didn't.  I had 10 inches left when it was all said and done.

Quite frankly, I wasn't that thrilled with the yarn.  I won't buy it again, and am glad to have it out of my stash.  I did like the pattern, though.  So much so that I cast on another one.


This yarn is Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather.  This is worsted weight, so it's going to end up being a bit bigger, since the pattern calls for fingering.  It might even be big enough to pull up and wear as a wimple.

My new comforter set is here!


I haven't dragged it all out of the bag yet, but I will, maybe tomorrow.









No comments: