Wednesday, September 21, 2016

So, That Happened Again

I got to work bright and early this morning, and my coworker came running up to me and asked, "Who was the whiny obnoxious kid you wrote about?"  I told her, and she said, "I knew it!  I knew it was him!"

I walked on, after we had chatted a bit. I didn't just walk off.  That'd be rude.  A few minutes later, another coworker called me and said she'd read yesterday's post.  She said, "I didn't even have to ask to know who that was!"  She said she was going to send me a friend request.  Seems I'm getting quite popular.  And now I'm back to feeling pressured to be witty and clever.

I hate to break it to you, but it ain't happening tonight.  I stayed up late, for me, at least, last night watching Michael Weatherly's new show Bull.  On the whole, I wasn't really impressed with it, though it did have a nice twist at the end.  I'll give it a few more episodes, but I don't know if I'm going to stick with it.  It's going to be weird watching NCIS without Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.  On the other hand, I think I'm going to like Nick Torres.  He has that "kill me I dare you" attitude.  I'm not so sure about the other one, but we'll see.

Finally, thanks to all your input.  I've decided to go with the lighthouse comforter set.


It was the one I was leaning towards anyway.



No comments: