Wednesday, September 07, 2016

So That Happened

I was walking down the aisle at work when a coworker stopped me and said, "I've read some of your blog posts on Facebook.  Not all of them, but I see the ones [our other coworker Edna] likes, and I just wanted to say, I love reading what you write."

After gushing my thanks most effusively -- well, as effusive and gushy as someone like me can be-- I walked on and went back to work.  But I've got people commenting on my posts, and complimenting me on what I write, and my blog hits are up from an average of 20 per day a couple of years ago, to nearly 100 per day now.  Could it be that after half a century of being the nerdy little bookworm, I'm suddenly becoming popular?

Pardon me while I have an existential crisis....

OK, I'm back now.

Moving right along, I've gotten my hat moved to my DPNs.


I was going to try to finish it today, but I decided it's just not going to happen.  I'll finish it tomorrow or Friday.

Rylea says, "Just so long as you don't try to make me wear it."


"I mean it, Mama.  Remember, you have to sleep sometime."


Sometimes, I jes' don' know 'bout that dog.




Looks like I'm back on my Piano Guys kick.

Hey, there's a whole lot worst things to be hung up on.

No comments: