Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sleepless

Someone must have been dreaming about me an awful lot last night.


It would seem that the Mendapause that I'd bought to try to replace my Estroven might not work out so well.  I had the sweats so bad last night I only got about 2 hours sleep.  Which of course, made me pretty worthless at work.  Even knowing it's Thor's Day didn't help.

And it's still raining.  Which made my hair fluffy.  Which I hate.  I'm thinking about cutting it all off anyway.  I'm getting tired of it.

The bright side is, the Gerbera Daisy that I thought was dead is showing signs of life again.


Maybe all it needed was a good soaking rain.  I've also got some updated pictures of my Cardinal Creepers.



Whatever this is is about to bloom. 


Two of my purple coneflowers finally showed up.


Over the years, I've discovered sleep is essential to creativity.  That's why this post is so not creative.  So, blessedly, mercifully, I'll bring it to an end.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: