Thursday, May 15, 2014
Random Thoughts Of A Thursday Evening
1. I finally heard back from the Estroven people. They said they'd recently changed the formula, including decreasing the ingredients that help with mood swings and memory lapses. Um, what is the point of having a mood and memory blend if you reduce the mood and memory components? Kind of pointless, if you ask me. Yeah, I guess I'll be shopping around for something else.
2. How many times do you have to call animal control on your neighbor's dogs before you can just shoot the dumb things? I went out this afternoon to put a little extra water on the plants they'd dug up, and I'd replanted, only to discover that the dogs had gotten behind my trellis and carried off my watering can and a couple of extra flower pots. I guess I'll have to start piling everything inside my back door again.
3. I broke my garden hose nozzle. Don't even ask.
4. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like to watch people who talk with large, expressive gesticulations, I try to figure out what they are saying just from watching their hands. Other times, I make up conversations to go with the hand gestures, a la Bad Lipsyncing. It can be quite amusing.
5. I find the idea of a kinder, gentler military to be something of a contradiction in terms.
6. Group Leader Fernando was having a rather frustrating morning. He said, "Bring your neck over here so I can choke you." I replied, "OK, but keep in mind, I do have countermeasures available." He changed his mind about choking me.
7. Before any of you get your knickers in a knot, he was just playing around. He knew it, and I knew it, and we're always threatening to beat the heck out of each other. No need to get your panties in a twist over it.
8. It's time for the season finale of The Big Bang Theory, so this random and rather pointless post is at an end. Laters.