I got home from work yesterday to find that the internet was down. It didn't come back up until after I'd gone to bed. I know this because it was back up when I got up this morning. I didn't get up in the middle of the night to check.
The bad thing about it is that yesterday's blog post, and Monday's blog post neither one got published. The good news is, I'm going to post them now and retro-date them, so they'll be in the right order. You might want to take a moment and go back and read them -- if you haven't already-- before continuing with this one. Go ahead, I'll wait.
All caught up? Good, then let's continue...
I have a trellis in my back yarn upon which nothing will grow. I've planted moonflowers, morning glories, and sweet peas. Nothing. Even the bind weed isn't growing there any more. Now, I'm going to try these.
I've always heard them called Hummingbird vine, but it's the same thing. This time, I'm not going to plant them into the ground. I've got some window box style planters hanging around, that I think I'm going to try to plant them into. With potting soil. Just in case there is something contaminating my soil in that spot. I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm back to the point I was when I discovered my error. If you didn't go back and read Monday's retro-dated post, you have no idea what I'm talking about. If you did, then you do. Short version, I found an error and had to tink back a few rounds. Now I'm back to where I was, and ready to start the toe decreases. At long last, this eternal sock will finally be finished!
I just hope it lasts longer than it took to knit.
Tomorrow is Thor's Day, otherwise known as Mayhem Day at work.
Ugh, give me strength!