Friday, May 23, 2014

Eye Candy Friday


For the last several years, I've bought coffee for service members overseas through Green Beans Coffee's Cup Of Joe program.  Every so often, they have specials.  If you buy a certain amount of coffee, they send you a think you gift.   In the past, I've gotten t-shirts and challenge coins.  Right now, they are offering this enameled dog tag.  I got mine yesterday.

Even better than the little trinkets are the thank you notes I get from the recipients themselves.


Thanks for the Cup of Joe. A great pick me up on the far side of the world.
  

Becky, thank you. I really appreciate the kindness and generosity. Best regards from Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. Army Strong! 


Thank you very much for your support! Even if it's a small gift like this, it sure brightens up our day! Several airmen and soldiers under me all sign up for COJ, and they look forward every day to getting a COJ. And when they do, they light up and look forward to take a small break and enjoying a nice cup of coffee or tea. And I look forward to going with them! Again Thanks!

Knowing I was able to make their day a little brighter makes it all worth it.  In fact, I think I'll go buy another round. 


No comments: