Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello, Sweetie

First off, I want to thank everyone for your kind words regarding Jake.  Some of you may know him better as Not My Dog. He was Cody's dog, but he lived with Beverly and James.  Still, he spent so much time at my house that he was about half mine.  When people asked me how many dogs I had, I'd say, "2 1/2".  Jake was the 1/2.



He had apparently been hit by a car, and the scum sucking maggot who hit him never even stopped to see if he was OK, or to try to find out whose dog he was.  What is wrong with people today? 

I want to be River Song when I grow up.  If you don't know who River Song is, well, you need to find out.  She is the baddest of the bad.  She made a Dalek beg for mercy.  Smart, sassy, and tough.

Naturally, when I saw this t-shirt, I had to have it. 


I ordered it from a place called Fresh Brewed Tee.  They have lots of cute designs.  The only drawback is that you have to be patient.  It took nearly a month for this shirt to get here. 

Remember the small holes I found in my sheets last fall?  Well, I was putting them in my imaginary husband's side of the bed.  And one night, my imaginary husband put his imaginary foot through the small holes and turned them in to a big hole. 


Oh, wait, that was me.  Nevertheless, I think these sheets have finally had it.  I hate to just throw them away, though.  I'm thinking about trying to sew them up and making a dog bed out of them. 

I don't know.  I'll figure something out.

No comments: