Monday, February 24, 2014

First Seeds


  First seeds of the spring are in the ground! I know it sounds early, but I read the back of the package, and it said to plant them between December and February in my planting zone.  They supposedly thrive in cold weather.  We shall see. 

The funny part is, the package said to soak the seeds 24 hours before planting them.  Saturday evening, I put them in to soak, the promptly forgot about them.  Until about 8:00 PM Sunday night.

I didn't want to leave them in the water too long, so I was out planting seeds in the cold and dark last night.   Now, we wait.

In other news, I got my new bridges in today.  You know, for my teeth.  The dentist told me that they would take a lot of getting used to, and he was right.  I could only stand to wear them about 2 hours today before I took them out. 

I shall try again tomorrow. 


No comments: