Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blanket Square


Number one is done.

I used a 41 stitch cast on with size 8 needles.  It resulted in an almost 5 inch square, which I think will be a good size.  I don't know how many squares I'll need.  I'll just keep laying them out until I think the blanket will be big enough.  I'll keep you posted. 

They also make for good Olympic watching knitting.  NBC's coverage, as usual, sucks.  Big Time.

Why, oh why do they show qualifying rounds of stuff during prime time, then you have to stay up until 2:00 AM if you want to see the medal rounds.  Considering it's all pre-recorded anyway, they could show the important stuff.  You would think.

Our weather last night didn't get quite as bad as they predicted.  Still, a lot of people didn't make it to work today.  So many people were out that they shut down two lines.  It's been snowing tonight, so I wonder what tomorrow will be like. 

I'm just thankful I've got access to a garage to put Jimmy in.  This is not good weather to not have a defroster in. 

No comments: