1. What is your favorite kind of bread? (wheat, white, rye, sourdough, a gluten free type, etc.)
I love sourdough bread. My aunt and uncle used to make some years ago from a starter they made with potato flakes, sugar, and some other things. Otherwise, I like white bread.
2. Would you go to an opera if someone you know was in it?
Not likely. I don't get out much anyway, and opera just isn't my thing.
3. What is your favorite kind of citrus fruit?
Oranges are my favorite, but I am allergic to them. Other than that, I'd have to say ruby red grapefruit.
4. Are you doing any home renovations or decorating projects?
No. I don't have sense enough to decorate, nor money enough to renovate anything.
5. If you could sit in a rocking chair and view a beautiful scene, where would you be and what would you be looking at?
Not sure where, but I'd love to be sitting over a field of wildflowers. Or maybe a lake, with the mountains behind it. Anywhere nature flourishes.
Except on the beach. Rocking chairs just don't belong on the beach.