Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Teeth

I'm getting new teeth!

Well, not all of them.  Just a few.

See, the thing is, when I was a kid, I had two molars that the permanent teeth never came in, thus the baby teeth never fell out.  When I was 19, my dentist decided it was time to get them pulled and put in bridges.  He told me that they would eventually need to be replaced, and that time has come.

I took out a flexible spending account to pay for it, but I greatly overestimated how much the bridges would cost.  Now, I will have quite a bit left over. 

I think I will get new glasses.  And get Cody a spare pair.

And buy some more Epi-Pens.  And get Cody an Epi-Pen. 

And if there's still more left, well, I'll think of something to do with it. 

Too bad I can't use it to pay the vet bills...



Rylea says, "I don't know what you're talking about."

No comments: