Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Computer Woes

I was having problems with my old desktop last summer.  It finally died completely, but as it was so old (2005), I decided not to try to get it fixed.  I just went and got Cody's desktop that he was no longer using and started using it.  Really, the only thing I was using it for was my banking and printing stuff out.  I spent most of my time on the laptop. 

Anyway, a couple of days ago, it started acting up.  Now, it won't boot up at all.  It's also ancient.  I got it for him the same year I got my old one -- 2005--so I doubt I try to get it fixed.  I think I'll just carry it in to the Computer Doctor and see if he can get my Quicken files off of it and then trash it. 

I won't be buying a new one any time soon, so I'll just have to stick with my laptop.

 And that's my excitement for today.




No comments: