Now, on to today's chat.
1. Have you tried any DIY cleaning products or skin care products from the many recipes on the internet?
Yes, I have made my own laundry detergent and daily shower spray before. I've also made a sugar scrub, but I keep forgetting to use it.
2. Do you like to enter sweepstakes, giveaways, or prize drawings?
It depends. If it's something on FB or a blog that doesn't require me to spend an arm and a leg to get an entry in, or do to hours worth of linking and liking stuff, I'll enter. Otherwise, no.
3. How often do you visit your local library? Do you have a local library?
I haven't been to the public library in years. I've even let my card expire. What with my Kindle and having so many unread books on it already, it doesn't seem that necessary. Plus, our public library closes at 5:30, so that really limits the time I can be there. I do visit the church library often, though.
4. Do you have a simple mobile phone or one that does lots of things?
I've got an iPhone 4S. I've discovered that if you wait until the next models come out, previous models get really cheap really fast. Otherwise, I'd have a very simple phone.
5. Tell me something new or interesting. Please :)
Today is the 28th anniversary of the space shuttle Challenger explosion. I was in college at the time, my junior year. I was in class when the explosion actually happened. I found out about it when I went into the student union building to watch All My Children. Instead of my favorite soap, there was news coverage of the tragedy.
As we conclude today's chat, let's take a moment of silence to remember the 7 who died on that terrible day, January 28, 1986.