1. How many seed catalogs have arrived at you home?
I think about 4. I'll have to round them all up and see.
2. Will you be learning to do something new this year?
No. I'd like to learn to weave, but a loom is a bit out of my budget right now. I'd also like to learn to spin on a wheel, but again, a wheel is just a bit out of my budget.
3. How many pair of boot do you own?(This can include casual, dressy, hiking, farm, riding, snow, or any other kind of boot.)
Three. I have a pair of rubber boots, a pair of work boots, and a pair of nicer boots.
4. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. There are decorations in the stores. Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?
5. Please tell me your favorite breeds of dogs. If you don't like dogs, tell me something about a favorite animal. (Please. :)
My absolute favorite is the Alaskan Malamute. I'd love to have one some day. I also like Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. I had one once, and a dog who was half Chessie and half Lab. He was The Best Dog Ever.
You know, the Auntie in that story is the one we just lost. Tomorrow she will be laid to rest. I wish I could be there, but I didn't see any way possible. Sharing this story, though, is a good memory.
Some people have the mistaken idea that we shouldn't mention those we've lost, because it might make someone cry. I so disagree.
It's good to cry, it's good to grieve, but most of all, it's good to remember.