Monday, October 07, 2013

When It Rains

Annnd Saturday morning, my laptop died. 

I was perusing Facebook when it crashed.  I tried several times to restart it, but it wouldn't restart.  I found a diagnostic and ran it.  It said there was a hardware problem.  Today after work, I took it in to the Computer Doctor to see if they could do anything for it. 

So, now we wait. 

In the meantime, I'm left with my phone and my semi-functioning desktop. 

Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling soooo bad.  How bad did I feel?  Well, I'll tell you.

I felt so bad, I fell asleep during the football game.  Not just any football game, the DALLAS COWBOYS football game.  I missed most of the third quarter.  Now, that's bad.

I still felt pretty bad this morning.  So much so that I almost called in sick, but I toughed it out and went to work anyway. 

I felt a little better after I kicked Group Leader Fernando's butt.  Literally.  I kicked his butt.  With my foot.  In the butt.

"I know she did not just do that," he said to Vanessa. 

But I did feel better. 

I got home this evening, and it was cool enough to open the windows.  Then it got too cool and I had to close the windows.  But it was nice to get fresh air in the house while it lasted. 

It finally feels like fall.  But we don't have any color yet, so you're just out of luck there. 

I tried to post an old photo, but this desktop is just too slow.  So, you'll have to wait until I get my laptop back. 

My sincerest apologies. 

No comments: