Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's Christmas!

Scared ya, didn't I?

It's not really Christmas, but the preparations continue.  I finished another washcloth last night.


And cast on a third this afternoon.  Also this afternoon, I got the stuff I'd ordered to go with said washcloths.


Lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, lip balm.  Gee, it almost makes me want to make one for myself. Hey, I think I will!

Speaking of holidays...

I managed to drag the box of fall decorations out of my closet last weekend, but that's as far as they've gotten.  It's just been too hot to want to decorate for fall.  But we've had a cold front come through today, and it's already cooling off.  It isn't supposed to get out of the low 70s through the weekend, so maybe that'll put me in the Fall decorating mood. 

One thing it has put me in the mood for is chili.  I love a good pot of chili, so fixins when on the shopping list.

A bit of sad news...my favorite yarn store, Hank Of Yarn, is closing next weekend.  I'm really going to miss that store.  Amy, Kat, Christi, and I had some good times up there.  I thought about going up there this weekend and getting some yarn on clearance.  I'll have to see how the money goes, since we're still on 4 day work weeks. 

One final note, I'm not sure why my readership has doubled in the last few weeks, but I'm sure glad it has.  I appreciate each and every one of you who stops by and reads my daily scribblings.

Y'all come back and bring a friend.

No comments: