1. Are you doing any crafts or DIY projects now?
I have exactly 3,498 knitting projects on the needles right now. OK, no not really. But sometimes it seems like it. I cast on a new hat Sunday, as if I didn't have enough going already.
2. If I could snap my fingers, I'd make____________ for dinner.
My egg allergy go away. I love eggs, from my head down to my legs. If I weren't allergic to them, I think I could live on them.
3. What author would you like to have lunch with? (It doesn't have to be someone alive now. We could use a time machine or something. :)
Laura Ingalls Wilder. She was my heroine growing up. I wanted to BE Laura. So much so that I wore my hair in two long brown braids for years. I even took to calling my parents Ma and Pa for a time. My dad was OK with it, but my mother didn't like that so much.
4. I wanted to tell all of you folks at chats______________________.
How much I've enjoyed getting to know you all, and meeting new blog friends. I'm apologizing for the sad state of my own blogging lately. I hope it'll pick up when winter comes. That's when I feel most alive.
5. ________________________ has been on my mind a lot lately.
Money. How am I going to get all these bills paid? And we are on 4 day work weeks for probably the rest of the year. My biggest fear is that this is just the precursor to the second dip of our double dip recession. We were on 4 days long before anyone else felt the effects of the current recession.
Thanks for dropping by. I hope next week to be blogging from my trusty laptop, and not this old dinosaur of a desktop.