1. Are you looking forward to fall?
Oh my lord, YES!!! I can't wait for Fall! I love everything about it, from the colors to the smells to the chilly nights and frosty mornings to the leaves crackling underfoot. My favorite fall thing to do is to scuffle through piles of leaves. It's like nature's bubblewrap. No matter how bad of a day I am having, or how down I am, scuffling through leaves always makes me feel better.
2. What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst?
Honestly, I have no idea. I've never really paid attention before. I do know that blues and greens bring out my eyes. Other than that, I just buy whatever is on clearance.
3. What is your favorite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favorite flavor of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc.
Orange juice. Except that I'm allergic to oranges. That's really the only kind of juice I like, though I do sometimes drink pineapple juice mixed with Sprite. My drink of choice is the store brand version of Sprite and Diet Dr. Pepper.
4. Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is.
Let's see...I had my tonsils out when I was 5 and back then it required an overnight stay. I had pneumonia when I was 11, and was in the hospital for a week. And when I was 28 and my son was born, well, there were some minor complications and we stayed for a week. I was in the Navy then, so I didn't get slapped with that huge hospital bill, thank goodness.
5. Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!)
Why, yes, they do. My current favorite jingle is the new Lowe's tune. I can sing it all day long.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be along over to your place directly.