Monday, July 08, 2013

And The Computer Saga Continues

If you remember back that far, I think I might have mentioned that we lost power Thursday.

Well, my old desktop computer hasn't run right since then. I've tried everything I could think of, but I think it's going to boil down to reinstalling the OS. A couple of my friends suggested that I uninstall Norton Antivirus, so I'm trying that and am going to replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials.  Maybe that'll work. 

In the meantime, here is a sideways picture of Cody's hat progress.  


One more thing before I go.  I've decided that in an attempt to improve my own poetry, I'm going to study some of the classics.  I've downloaded some books from Amazon.com.  We'll see if it helps.

And I've got an appointment with a urologist August 8th, but I'm seriously considering cancelling it and going to see the Old Masters To Monet exhibit at the Mississippi Museum of Art. 

But I probably won't.  Maybe I'll just use another vacation day.  I've got 11 left, after all. 

No comments: