Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A First

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you'll know that strange dreams are par for the course around here.

From undead husbands, to the undead who wish to be my husband, to baby airplanes, and everything inbetween, I've had them all.

But I think this is a first, even for me.

Last night, I dreamed of a chupacabra.

My boyfriend -- amazing in itself since I don't have one-- came to my apartment (huh?)  All excited because he and his buddy had found signs of chupacabras.  They were going to go out the next day and see if they could find one. 

But I could see what was going to happen-- it was like watching the previews of the next episode of a television series.  I could see that the chupacabra was going to rip my boyfriend apart and eat him. 

Sigh, is it any wonder I always wake up tired.

No comments: