Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anyone Else?

I was having one of those strange dreams, you know the kind where you can't get your eyes open.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has those.

I was walking down a corridor and out a door, and I couldn't get my eyes open.  Then I got into my car and was driving down the street, and I still couldn't get my eyes open.  I was struggling and struggling to get my eyes open, but I just couldn't.

I'm always very relieved to wake up and find that my eyes open quite easily.

That was the second time this morning that I woke up.  The dogs woke me up at 5 ish, so I walked and fed them, then went back to bed.

When I woke up the second time, I had a sore throat and a heavy chest--felt like the makings of a chest cold.  So, I didn't do anything today.  Just hung around the house and watched movies and football and knit.

Now it's bedtime and my chest and throat still hurt pretty badly.  If I don't make it to church, you'll know why.

No comments: