Where, oh where has my knitting mojo gone? Where, oh where has it gone?
I just haven't had the inclination to knit much this week, but I did make minor progress on a couple of projects. And I finished a hat. Which I've already shown you, but I had to add the completed photo to the list before deleting the entry.
So, without further ado, here is the WIP up date for this week.
1. Charity scarf-- I didn't think I'd knit that much on this one, but when I got it out to take the photo, I realized I'd done more than I thought.
2. Bubble Wrap sock: Still languishing in the gloom of Second Sock Syndrome.
3. Conwy sock: Still languishing in the gloom of ...well, you can't call it SECOND sock syndrome because I haven't finished the first one.
4. Traveling Roses Scarf: Knit about 4 rows this week.
5. Arwen Wrap: Still languishing in the gloom of Gakked Up Hairball Syndrome.
6. Hurricane Hat: Completed!
7. Sport Weight Sock: Got quite a few rounds knit on this one. About another inch, and I can start the toe decreases.
8. Garter Rib Scarf: This one has been my traveling project. I don't do a lot of traveling, which is why it is still not finished. But I'm ready to get it done now. The yarn is Knit Picks Imagination in Gingerbread House.
9. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. Which I still haven't finished.
10. Followed closely by the 2011 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. I detect a pattern here...
11. A Sock: What you don't see here is that Jesse got ahold of the yarn cake and it is now a tangled mess. At this point, it's probably going to be easier to just rip and start over.
12. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: I think the yarn is Knitpicks Gloss Lace, but I'm not really sure. It was some I had left over from doing a larger project. Still, I think there is enough to make a good size scarf here.
13. Orkney Pi Shawl: In Knitpicks Shimmer in Spice. I actually paid for this pattern, so I'd better get this one done!+
14. Another Charity Scarf: This is yarn Kristen sent to me. The only name on the label is Dardo.
These next three are really more ongoing projects, so they don't really count as WIPs, but I'm showing you them anyway.
15. Leper bandage: no progress
16 & 17. The two sock yarn blankies. No progress
So that's this week's WIP update. Tune in next week for more wandering down WIP Way.
Like that? I just made it up.