Then sent Cody out to buy a new bottle of Benadryl. And woke up feeling like I wanted to cry.
So, let's move on to more pleasant topic-- knitting. Yes, it's Wednesday again, and that means it's time for another WIP update. I've spent most of this week trying diligently to cough up my lungs, so I didn't really get much accomplished. I did get one project finished.
No, I didn't get my lungs coughed up. I'm still working on that.
1. Charity scarf-- Completed!
2. Bubble Wrap sock: Still languishing in the gloom of Second Sock Syndrome.
3. Conwy sock: Still languishing in the gloom of ...well, you can't call it SECOND sock syndrome because I haven't finished the first one.
4. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week.
5. Arwen Wrap: Still languishing in the gloom of Gakked Up Hairball Syndrome.
6. Sport Weight Socks: I finished the first one, and have the cuff of the second one done. Currently working on the heel flap.
7. Garter Rib Scarf: This one has been my traveling project. I don't do a lot of traveling, which is why it is still not finished. But I'm ready to get it done now. The yarn is Knit Picks Imagination in Gingerbread House.
8. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. Which I still haven't finished.
9. Followed closely by the 2011 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. I detect a pattern here...
10. A Sock: What you don't see here is that Jesse got ahold of the yarn cake and it is now a tangled mess. At this point, it's probably going to be easier to just rip and start over.
11. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: I think the yarn is Knitpicks Gloss Lace, but I'm not really sure. It was some I had left over from doing a larger project. Still, I think there is enough to make a good size scarf here.
12. Orkney Pi Shawl: In Knitpicks Shimmer in Spice. I actually paid for this pattern, so I'd better get this one done!+
13. Another Charity Scarf: This is yarn Kristen sent to me. The only name on the label is Dardo.
These next three are really more ongoing projects, so they don't really count as WIPs, but I'm showing you them anyway.
14. Leper bandage: no progress
15 & 16. The two sock yarn blankies. No progress
So, that was my knitting progress for the week. Now, I need to go work on that lung coughing up thing some more.