Thursday, December 08, 2011

Um....Oops...Again

I finished these socks nearly a week ago, and just realized I'd never posted a photo of them. So, here you go:


They are a little bit big, so the next pair I cast on, I only cast on 48 stitches, instead of 56.  It was my first attempt at sport weight socks, so I was just guessing.

And I got two new ornaments in the mail today.  Hmmm, given the way the last one looked, I guess I'd better check them to make sure they're not all scratched up. 


So, last night, I had to endure the Hot Flash From The Hot Place. I mean as in the heat was turned down to 50', all the covers were kicked off, and I was still sweating to death. It eventually passed, and I went back to sleep, only to be awakened at 2 something by a strange noise.

It was Jesse peeing on the bedroom door. Sigh...

At least he doesn't stink any more.

No comments: