Friday, December 09, 2011

Eye Candy Friday


I bought six bags-- two each of Cherry Cordial, Mint Truffle, and Dark Chocolate. I'm hoping that will last me through Christmas. Yeah, right...

I'd been meaning to show you this, too.


This was my fall wreath that I put on my front door. When I took it down this year, all the stuff started falling off of it. No, that is not why they call it "fall". Anyway, the dilemma is, do I fix this one, or just toss it and get a new one? I'm leaning toward fixing this one, 'cause I kinda like it.

And the parade saga continues.  After I'd gone to my supervisor and changed my vacation day at the last minute--which he was nice enough to let me do, even though technically I have to give him 24 hours-- they changed the day of the parade again.

The good news is, it's on Monday, which we already have off due to plant shutdown.  I still have my half day on Tuesday, having decided not to bug my supervisor again.  Not sure what I'm going to do that day. 

Maybe I'll make cookies. 

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I think the wreath is a keeper. I'm not much on candy, though.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Lou. I ended up gluing all the stuff back on it. Maybe it'll stick this time.