Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter!!

It's been a rough week for clothes here in the Fine Martial Household. First, I ripped a huge, no a gargantuan hole in my favorite pair of flannel lounge pants.


I didn't so much as rip them, as the fabric just gave out.  I've had these for several years, and wore them nearly every day.  They were my favorite thing to put on in the wintertime.  And now they're gone.  Sigh...I must confess, it hurt my heart just a little to have to toss them.  But life goes on, and maybe one day, I'll have another pair just like them.

Then, today at work, I burned a big hole in my shirt.


It's about the size of a quarter, and in a rather precarious place. Yes, I was wearing said shirt at the time.


That's not the worst of it.  The shirt was old and stained.  The worst part is I ruined a nearly brand new bra.


And yes I was wearing that, too.

It's a dangerous world for boobies out there, I tell ya.

The good news is, for the second day in a row, nothing threw up!

Well, I'm fixing to go open Christmas presents with Mike and Dennise and the kids.

Happy Winter, everyone!

No comments: