Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mixed Up

I have been so mixed up on my days these last few. I have no idea what day it is, and have to keep asking Cody. I'm sure fatigue has something to do with it. My animals seem to have forgotten the concept that night time is for sleeping.

The first High School football game is Friday. I'm really bummed because that's when the Cowboys play their first game in the new stadium. It's even going to be on TV! I wanted to watch it, but you know I have to go support my son. Sigh, if only I had a Tivo.

This is cool:

2 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

Have you gotten straightened out yet? It's Wed!

For the next little bit you can probably ask me at any given moment and I'll be able to tell you the exact time, complete with countdown to both belt test and first day of school!

Becky G said...

Nope, I'm still confused. I have to keep telling myself "It's WEDNESDAY".

Good luck on your test. I know you'll do great! I'll be thinking of you, and I'll be there in spirit.