Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blah!

What I thought were allergies turned out to be a full fledged cold. I woke up this morning with my head feeling like it was about to explode and that familiar burning in my chest. Needless to say, I pretty much just laid around all day. I watched some DVDs and got caught up on some of my podcasts that I listen to.

And I got my bandwagon sock all the way down to the toe decreases. Right now, I'm waiting for mice to thaw so I can feed some of these snakes. As soon as they've et, I'm going to bed.

I'm going to post pictures of my snakes, so if you have a thing about them, stop reading here.

OK?

La

la

la

la

la

la

la

OK.

Scarlett:


Sunset:


Slider:



Blaze:


And the king, Onyx:


I don't have recent photos of Monty and Snow. I'll post them when I get some.

5 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

Aaron approves of snake photos. He remembers your snakes quite well!

Steve said...

Did you get tested for the swine version of H1N1?

Becky G said...

Thanks Cindy!

Steve, no, I haven't gone to the doctor.

Tammy said...

My son loves the snakes and says between that and you being a Dallas fan, you are his dad's perfect match. However, I do plan on hanging onto him so that's not much help. LOL.

Oh, and he does the frozen food thing too. Ick.

Becky G said...

Tammy, LOL! That's too funny! Not to worry, I'm sure there are other snake loving Dallas Cowboy fans out there somewhere. If only I were the marrying kind.