Thursday, August 20, 2009

Has Anyone Seen

my knitting mojo? It seems to have wandered off somewhere. I did get one more pattern repeat done on my Falling In Love socks, but just haven't been that interested in knitting lately. Here's the most recent photo, but you can't really tell much difference.

Progress has really slowed on these, because I'm on the leg now, and have to knit the pattern on the back as well as the front. Well, I suppose I don't HAVE to, but I am. I've also done a little bit on the bandwagon socks.


I've finished the leg, and am working on the heel flap. It doesn't normally take me three days to do a heel flap. I just can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything lately.

I watched the preseason game between the Colts and the Eagles. Go whoever is playing against the Eagles! Cody let me wear his Joseph Addai jersey, since I didn't have any Colts jerseys.


But, since it was a preseason game, it was kind of boring. Still, the Colts won, so that was good even though it doesn't count for anything.

Tomorrow night is the Cowboys first game in their new stadium, and Cody said he didn't mind if I stayed home and watched it. Tomorrow is their first game, too, but they will only be playing about two minutes of their band program. It'll be sometime in October before they play the full program.

Anyway, gotta go find my dogs and head for bed.

No comments: