Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whiskers and WIPs

Where oh where has my knitting mojo gone? Where oh where has it gone? If you should see it, please send it back to me. I got very little knitting done this week. Still, I got a bit of progress to show you.

Mystery Shawl : I've made it to the end of clue 3.



And one more square for the Machosauce project:

This'll be the last one (most likely), as I've already mailed them off to the assembler. And that's all the knitting that got done.

~~Whiskers On Wednesday~~

"EEK! Mice! I'm glad I'm up here on the bed. What? What do you mean I'M supposed to kill them? No way! Not me, Mama!"

Rod loved his cookies. I asked him if his wife cooked for him, and he said, "She don't make cookies!" At the end of the day, Rod said, "I've gained 10 lbs TODAY!" It's no wonder. He ate at least a dozen.

Two more weeks! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lace work! I love lace too. Thanks for posting! Which shawl is this? It's going to be stunning.

Becky G said...

Thanks. It is the Goddess knits mystery shawl 09. There is a yahoo group for it, but it is closed now. It should be available on the website soon.