Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Sharp eyed viewers may notice that I've made a few changes to the blog. I finally decided to update my template. There is a good side and a bad side to this. The bad side is that I lost many of the changes I'd made to my template. All the links and buttons and such that I'd had were lost. The good side is that all the links and buttons that I'd had were gotten rid of. Some of them were so old, they led to sites that were no longer even available. It's a good housecleaning.

The last couple of weeks, my digestive system has been a bit out of whack. I won't go into all the gory details for you, but I am beginning to suspect I've developed a bit of lactose intolerance. I've checked WebMD, and the symptoms fit. I've avoided milk as much as I can, and it does help. I think I'm going to try some Lactaid products, too. I think this is why I haven't felt like blogging much. I've got several posts I need to type out, but I just haven't wanted to do it. I haven't really even felt like knitting. Now, that's bad. I do have a couple of things I can show you tomorrow, though.

Only 22 more days!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So sorry about your stomach! I've been dealing with some issues of my own and really need to get to the doctor. I keep putting it off because I'm pretty sure they're finally gonna have to do scope type things and well, that just seems like an alternate form of pain and suffering most days. Hope you feel better soon!

Becky G said...

Thanks, Tammy. Funny thing, I just went to the doctor in May, but it wasn't bothering me then. It just started about the middle of last month. I know those steroids I was on had gotten my digestive system out of whack. I think this may be a result of that.