Sunday, July 19, 2009

Patiently Waiting...

Or maybe not.

I am sooo ready for football season to start! How ready am I? I'm so ready that I went and put on my Marion Barber jersey as soon as I got home from church.


I may even sleep in it tonight. Did I ever mention that I love that man?

So no football on TV. What did I do? I watched golf. Normally I'm not a golf fan, but in this case, it was more about who was playing...


The event was the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship. He came in second this year. Last year he finished third. One of these years, he's going to win.

What did I knit while watching three hours of celebrities playing golf? I got two pattern repeats done on the Zokni socks. I'm feeling the love much better this time around.

This is a great pattern. I think I'm going to make the leg longer this time, too. I was never really happy with how short it was. I got a few more inches done on the textured scarf:

This one will most likely go to Scarves From The Heart.

Finally, your photo of the day:


I don't know what these little flowers are, but they sure are bright.

.

5 comments:

Steve said...

I guess T.O. is yesterday's news?! Go Browns!

Becky G said...

Yes he is. I was pretty bummed when they cut him, but he's gone now. It's time to move on.

Bag Blog said...

Hey, you permned your hair - it looks very nice.

Tabitha said...

You must be desperate for football if you are watching golf Gag. It is boring enough to get lots of knitting done though.

Love the new hair and the new jersey.

The flower is something we call hummingbird vine but I don't know if that is the proper name.

Becky G said...

Lou, thanks, but the hair is all natural!

Tabitha, normally, I'm with you on the golf thing. That tournament is the only golf I watch, and I only watch it for the athletes. I mean the REAL athletes, not pro golfers.