Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Show Me July

It's July first, and you know what that means-- show me your calendar!

First up, my adorable (as always) nephew Joshua on my bedroom calendar:

A baby fox on my kitchen calendar:

No, the calendar is not sideways. The fox is. He's laying on his back.


My living room calendar with Mike the Tiger:

Finally, my office calendar. Now, I was nearly heartbroken at the though of having to turn the calendar off of my pookie bear Bradie James. Imagine my joy, when I finally cranked up the resolution to turn the page and found


Marion Barber!!!! I love that man!!! July is going to be a long month in my office. It may last until December.

Did I mention that I love that man? Yep. Love Love Love Love

I suppose I ought to. We are engaged, after all.


Yeah, I know it's Wednesday, and that means Whiskers and WIPs, but I'm not doing them. I've only gotten a couple of rows done on the shawl, and you wouldn't notice any difference from what I posted last week. And I didn't get a single picture of the cat this whole week. So, no Wednesday W & W.

Not that it matters. Nobody's reading anyway.

3 comments:

Patch said...

I'm reading!

geauxamyb said...

i,of course, love the living room calendar. i'm so jealous of it!!! add some green to my purple and gold veins (course, that makes it mardi gras but i'm ok with that).

Becky G said...

Thanks Patch. I knew I could count on you to be there.

Amy, you'll be even more jealous when I tell you I bought it on clearance for $1. That's right, ONE dollar. We are big LSU fans around here, too.