Sunday, April 06, 2008

Meme Answers

I guess no one is interested in playing anymore, so here are the answers.

1. Don't leave me here alone. Don't go where I can't follow.--Lord of the Rings: Return Of The King, Sam said it to Frodo

2. They don't belong to the state they belong to ME! When they were babies I never saw the state comin' around here with a spare tit! Shenandoah--Robin

3. It's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small?--The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Mrs. Beaver said it to Susan

4. My sons were better men. The Patriot--Robin

5. You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years. Pride and Prejudice--Tiffany

6. This is no time to talk about time. We don't have the time!--Star Trek: First Contact--Counselor Deanna Troi to Ryker

7. There's way too much estrogen on television these days. --What Women Want, Nick Marshall

8. No buts about it... I'm dealing with enough butts as it is.--The Rookie, Jim Morris to his son while changing his infant daughter's diaper

9. I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late.--Quigley Down Under--Matthew Quigley to Crazy Cora

10. The dead remember our indifference. The dead remember our silence.--Air Force One, President Marshall in a speech

So there you have it. That's the answers.

4 comments:

Inquiries said...

I knew I have heard # 1 somewhere! I could not place it to save my life! Great Meme. It is hard. (I am terrible at movie quotes) I knew # 5. That is the only one. LOL

Junk Diva said...

Several sounded familiar but i didn't know any.

Bag Blog said...

Turns out that I had not seen most of those movies. Quigly Down Under was about the closest that I came to getting one right.

Becky G said...

Ashley, yes quotes can be hard. On other people's blogs, I didn't know very many myself.

Diva, close, but no cigar, eh?

Lou, Quigley is a good movie. Anything with Tom Selleck is good...